free web page counters

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today I love...

...painting elephants.




Start PosiPosting with Today I love... by pressing on the Posiposts button below.

    4 PosiPosts:

At Wednesday, August 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Flickr group: I love...

...the natural world

... I love someone that counts?... and i love him a lot...

... love being muslim

...I love to spend all day swimming and all night drinking wine:)

...and really bad movies, and books where people fictionalise/rewrite actual historical events (no, not The Da Vinci, things like Fingerprints of the Gods and the Emperor series and stuff like that). And I love pepperoni pizza and thai sweet chilli

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006, Blogger ed4342 said...

i love being able to overcome my unrealistic negative thoughts.

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this thought.

 
At Tuesday, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Lovelines: an exploration of human desire...
Through large scale blog analysis, Lovelines illuminates the topography of the emotional landscape between love and hate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home