free web page counters

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I am grateful for...

    2 PosiPosts:

At Wednesday, August 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... Summer and sun
... The grasshopper who visited me this morning
... Finally having my own outdoor space
... Washing my car (does anyone else really enjoy this?)
... My hamsters

More grateful thoughts on Flickr

 
At Friday, October 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From http://justcurio.us/WhatAreYouGratefulFor

ISRAEL / OCT 1, 2006 11:10 AM
The day, my son, my work, loving my work, internet access and all of its charms, diet coke, being clean, having a good book to read, talking to my best friend, having everything I need, my new bra, enjoying cooking, having crayons and markers and drawing and colouring with them, my telephone, my electric fans, amazing kids at work, JC...

INDIA / OCT 1, 2006 11:04 AM
for everything that god has given me

IRELAND / OCT 1, 2006 11:04 AM
my beautiful children.sleeping tablets.dublin.new man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home