free web page counters

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I find this nice:

Identifying 100 things that make me happy...:
(From 43 things I want to do)

1. Being with friends-My friends have to be the most important people in my life. I just love having quality time with them, chilling out and having fun. As cliche as it is, I would be nowhere without them! :)
2.The smell of coffee-It’s so good and I love walking through town and being able to smell all the cafes. :)
3.Shopping (with money)
4.Photographs-of me, friends, random people, anything!
5.Good music.
6.Watching home made videos that I’ve taken on my digital camera.
7.Breakfast at Tiffany’s-Love this movie it always gives me warm fuzzies! :P
8.Fashion.
9.www.gofugyourself.com
10.Awesome lyrics that are inspiring or close to the heart.
11.Being good at something.
12.The season of summer! I love everything about it! :)
13.Getting sweet text messages from friends.
14.Waking up to another beautiful day..
15.Rain on the roof when you’re falling asleep.
16.Bright coloured flowers-make me smile :)
17.Romantic movies with a happy, warm&fuzzy ending.
18.Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
19.Feeling independent.
20.Going to the gym.
21.Happy memories.
22.Taupo! So many memories and fun times…
23.Blue skies with fluffy clouds.
24.When my hair smells nice.
25.Yuuuum perfumes in tester bottles.
26.Writing.
27.Crowded house and Split Enz-Awesome Kiwi bands! :)
28.Pearls/beads-very feminine!
29.Finding seashells on the beach.
30.Going for walks to watch the sunset.
31.Decorating my room.
32.Buying new clothes.
33.Starbucks Cafe. :)
34.Going to the hairdresser-it’s just nice-the music in the background, the smell of the products…
35.Making people laugh. :-D
36.Finding inspiring quotes.
37.Having a conversation with a friendly stranger.
38.Giving and recieving compliments!
39.Now and Then-the movie. The good ol’ days. hehe.
40.The colour pink!
41.Setting and achieving my goals.
42.Sushi…yummm.
43.Getting a good mark at school.
44.Orange juice from the carton.
45.Fall Out Boy songs-reminds me of summer 2005. :)
46.Feather boas, sequins and glitter! Very pretty..
47.Polkadots!!!
48.Christmas time-Mmmm..the lights, the smells, the music…Everything! :)
49.Jack Johnson songs-Very relaxing and summery.
50.BBQ’s.
51.Bright nailpolish.
52.Travelling.
53.Being able to understand french (sometimes!)
54.Listening to my iPod on the town bus.
55.Shopping at Bendon-lingerie shopping is just nice :)
56.Ballet flats.
57.Watching people-it’s nice just to watch life around me sometimes.
58.A warm bed.
59.Hugs and kisses.
60.Betty Boop.
61.Drawing pictures.
62.Vintage/retro stuff!
63.Discovering cute shops i’ve never seen before.
64.Singing loudly like an idiot.
65.”Get one free!” on shop customer cards! e.g: getting a free coffee etc..
66.New Zealand pride-LOTR, fashion designers, music…I’m proud to be a kiwi! :)
67.Pjamas!
68.My grandma’s house-it’s my second home.
69.Exploring somewhere new.
70.Doing quizzes. ;)

Quite a few more to go... :P

Start posiposting now by pressing the PosiPosts link below

    1 PosiPosts:

At Wednesday, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find this nice:
Received thought for today (from yog_56)
=================
Thoughts have great power.
Thoughts are like seeds you plant in your mind.
The more you hold onto a particular thought,
the more power you invest in it.
Positive thoughts give us energy and strength.
Negative thoughts rob us of power
and make us feel tired and strained.
We are by nature positive. Negativity is
the result of faulty thinking.
You can change if you want to.
You can’t control other people, situations
or circumstances, but you can control what
is going on inside you. It takes time to change
and transform those old patterns of thinking.
Be patient with yourself.
It starts with a thought….. Today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home